Wednesday, September 1, 2021

On The Inside






    "Isn't it odd.  We can only see our outsides,
but nearly everything happens on the inside."
Charlie Mackesy

I have resented being isolated during this time of COVID, but the truth be told, it forced me into an inventory of what needed to be discarded or enhanced.  Although it didn't feel like it during this cloistered  time, my inner spirit was undergoing a complete makeover.

Much of this time, I felt sluggish, disconnected and disoriented.  On the outside, things seemed to be changing without a reference point.  I clearly did not know why I was being turned inside out.  It was only with time, that I became aware I had experienced a significant shift.

Now, it is extremely clear how to share loving kindness out into the world.  With simplicity, the more I extend love, light, and prayer, increased love abounds. I am at long last whole, as criticism no longer limits me.  I see my lovely self as a child of the Divine, and I will act accordingly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment