Friday, September 17, 2021

Five Items in My Suitcase





"Information is not wisdom."
Mark Nepo

Information by itself is not wisdom.  If we choose to never apply knowledge or to not change with insight, facts are simply cluttering our minds.  When we learn a lesson, we must ask, "How is this meant to be applied into my life?  What can I discard in order for my thoughts to stretch and grow?"

Mark Nepo suggests thinking of our mind as a suitcase.  We can pack 5 things to go with us, what shall they be?   1.) The love for my children  2.) Transitions towards betterment.  3.)  Spiritual Evolvement  4.)  Nature Connection  5.)  Heightened sense of Oneness.  What would you choose?

While purging for truth, I have been amazed to find the key to life is simplicity.  It is stripping away all that does not apply, memories of pain, and inflated thoughts of supposed failure.  Nature is very complex and yet simply embraced.  Love is unconditional without the need for drama and chaos.  Life can unfold once we uncomplicated our rendition.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment