Monday, September 20, 2021

Explore Creation




"The union of masculine and feminine energies
within the individual is the basis for all creation."
Shaktai Gawain

Emotionally, my feminine side has run rampant with sensitivity and compassion; while, my masculine side has physically been a strong wall of protection.  As long as I hid my overwhelming feelings behind the strength of propelling forward in career, I felt successful.

I was frightened of bringing a balance between my feminine and masculine ways as life experience had continuously sabotaged me.  When the energy to two sides blended together, however, I found life to be empowering.

Yes, as a human, life still challenged me, but in time I could flow into the masculine when needed or slide into the feminine when called for.  Empowerment soared when I was flexible to weave experiences   in and out of the two.  The hidden gift was the ability to shun masculine strength from others, dodge unwelcome approaches, and explore all of creation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment