Thursday, September 2, 2021

Revel in the Spirit of Me





"... and suddenly you know: it's time to start
something new and trust the magic of beginnings."
Meister Eckhart


Spiritual visualizations are beckoning me to cross an unexpected thresh-hold.  Even though I believe in synchronicity, spiritual guidance, and diversified realms, my human self is being reluctant to take steps advancing upon something new.

Messages are flowing in, confirmation is abundant, and my energy has quickened.  There is a constant battle to refrain from fear and unnecessary speculation.  With each step forward, things are manifesting before me.  Life is exceedingly unfolding beyond my expectations.

In removing fear and developing trust, I feel empowered with good things to come.  There is a presence within me that nurtures all I want to be, and encourages me to enhance all that I believe.  I am being mirrored a living spirit who is reflecting all that I believe, if not more.  Finally, I am ecstatic to simply revel in the spirit of me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment