Saturday, September 25, 2021

Dismantle the Picture





"We are in the process of becoming our over souls or higher selves.
This is a process of becoming more of who we are."
Daniel Scranton/Pam Younghans

An avid fan of jig saw puzzles, there is joy in completion. Yet, I eagerly dismantle the picture, separating all of the pieces definitely not in order.  Same pieces, but I will arrange them differently than how I began.  

Like life lessons, some applications unfold smoothly while others are more challenging.  Each time I begin again to renew my lovely self, many of the pieces are the same, just arranged in a differing priority. 

Whether new paths on my journey or challenging twists and turns, I remain open to interpretation, new understanding, and an improved sense of self. No longer do I carelessly place parts of me in random places.  My applications are no longer based in fear, but set free into nature, realms and personal spirituality.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment