Friday, September 3, 2021

Eternal Voice and Inward Words




"It is very common for empaths to see and fall in love with the potential in others.
What is not as common, is for empaths to see and fall in love with their own potential."
Trinity Esoterics

The first wave of discovery is the goodness within others.  The second wave of discovery is how blind a person is about their own value. It is amazing to experience the brilliant energy of a person only to find they hide in their own shadows. Unfortunately, I am guilty of the same.

In these past few months, I have been weighted down by heightened memories of disappointments, rejections, and dreams not coming true.  The feelings of wrong doing could not be ignored as they projected patterns that are now relevant to me.  I was then called to come forth entering my own light.

Realization of my worth came pouring in with an eternal voice and unexpected whispers from inward words.  I finally embrace the deserved blessings now gently falling upon me.  My awareness of self expands and I am proud of who I am.  Underneath all of this accumulative debris, I have found true love just patiently awaiting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment