Saturday, September 18, 2021

Emotional Dams






"Empty your mind, be formless,
shapeless like water."
Bruce Lee

Astrologically, I have a double dose of water topped by the vibes of the moon.  And you ask why I am so emotional?  My sensitivity runs so high and deep, I am easily pulled into the ocean ... me, just a simple droplet.

Ideally, I can flow in water, refraining from the building of any emotional dams.  I can navigate calmly, running smoothly around curves or narrowing streams.  I am able to float while I await clarity and singular definition waiting for the muck to settle.

I am but a raindrop, falling from the sky, splashing into the width and depth of life.  As I cascade downwards, I blend with the sorrows of many and contract from those struck numb by thunderbolts.  While I descend, perceptions ebb and flow.  The ocean pulls me safely in, and I expand into the oneness of all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment