Sunday, September 19, 2021

Crossing the Bridge of the Soul




"Go to the truth beyond the mind.
Love is the bridge."
Hedy Schleifer

A force was pulling me forward, in spite of the darkness falling upon my soul.  I was not reluctant to look up into the light descending upon me.  I had acted in alignment, presented in my own skin, and enthralled to be me.

When the darkness began to gather, I knew I had done nothing wrong situated in truth, but realizing that being in balance did not protect me from the absence of a moral compass of others.  The light above beckoned to me, requesting that I propel my spirit back into my sanctuary of the soul.

I readily returned to the safety of meditation and visualization.  I was comforted by the freedom of writing, releasing my grip on disappointment and fear.  I slowly walked across the bridge from deception to the strength of my empowered soul.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment