Thursday, September 23, 2021

Journey to Soul






"Take positive action in the 
direction of your soul."
Moon Sisters Tribe

Human beings are unique and maintain free will as to how they want to contribute to a physical existence. Whether artist or scientist, value is contributed to a subject with our creative interpretation.  We may have similar views, but each are in their own color of display.

The River Walk is right before me.  I see the trees which will bring me comfort by an energy presence that will help me to return to a natural state.  I hear the water streaming, waiting for my bare feet and I can sense the rocks waiting for me to hold them. 

Throughout the years I have fallen in love with Weeping Willows, Mighty Oaks, White Birch, and Banyon Trees.  Being surrounded by Eucalyptus trees in a forest on Maui, I was stimulated by the vibrant colors reaching out to me.  Trees continue to heighten the journey to my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment