Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Manifestation





"Be on fire with a vision that
it has no chance but to manifest."
Hiral Nagda

Following where my journey leads, I have made a few discoveries.  It has been possible to switch the outside criticism about my lovely self, to embracing who I am and whom I have always been. I now see what has been carelessly branded as flaws, as skills of my heightened reality.

Rather than hiding my developed sense of sensitivity, I am increasing its potency throughout the life I now lead.  It seems that as I step farther into who I am at the core, shedding shame and kindling my fires, the more empowered I feel.

My service to others expands as I fine tune what I have routinely done in the past, into passion for the present. In doing so, I now attract visions of kindness which inspire me.  In delightful return, I am being bombarded with hope, trusting in the unknown. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment