Sunday, August 1, 2021

Dark Hole or New Door




"This, too, shall pass and we will find solutions."
Louise Hay


The Universe is shifting, the world is in chaos, and life is not aligned.  A reading this morning stated that we can either step into a dark hole or step through a doorway.  I have the tendency to choose the new open door, but there seems to be a long hallway prior to the door.

Someone once said to me, "Well, aren't you the brave little soldier!"  Facing this reality, I dropped the disguise, quit pushing to survive.  I learned to relax into my lovely self, and build upon personal strengths and explore with creative curiosity.  Finally, I liked me!

Now there has been relocation, isolation, and dead ends to my intentions.  I am retreating back into critical thinking and losing my pulse with positive thinking. I believe in the Law of Attraction and know it is vitally important to make healthy choices. My energy shifts in reaction to the Universe, Chaos, and exit from comfort zone. Strengthening my inner peace, I will find my way back into the flow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment