Saturday, July 1, 2017

From Earth to Sky




"And suddenly you know:
It's time to start something new
and trust the magic of beginnings." 
Meister Eckhart

Love has become a healthy reality, cleansing the negativity from my eyes, and washing emotional scars from my core being.  Energy soars through my bones and my mind fills with rich colors, images, and spiritual realms. 

Genuine love bolsters my willingness to become vulnerable and share hidden aspects of my lovely self.  No longer afraid, I release attachment to the human destruction of politics, environment, and the poor.  My focus is governed by hope to etch love in the hearts of others.

The gusts of wind rustling tree branches, accelerate my longing to soar like a hawk in the brilliant blue sky.  As I watch the hummingbirds at the feeder, I want to learn their patience and endurance so I can spread joy of my newly found love from earth to sky.



No comments:

Post a Comment