Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Garden of the Soul




"Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you."
Anonymous 

My garden of the soul is pristine and sacred.  Wild flowers adorn the space and ancient parchment is covered with wisdom.  Candles light the way and the air is filled with memories and I am buoyant. I am safe, limitless, and blessed.

The garden of the soul is different for everyone.  There are beautiful sculptures, water fountains, and choices between forest, mountains or sky.  Nothing is impossible, so you may choose birds, lions or creatures of any origin.

When we thoughtfully decorate our most inner space, it is done with praise, joy and thanksgiving.  When we are intuitively connected with others, we can visit their gardens of the soul where truth, integrity, and compassion prevail.  Won't you visit my garden? 


No comments:

Post a Comment