Friday, June 30, 2017

Celebrating my Birth


"...now open your mind by closing your eyes
see the unseen world within you which lies"
Munia Khan

This is the beginning of a new birth year for me.  It occurs to me, I know less about my extended self than I do my inner spiritual journey.  My awareness is deeper, no longer lodged in the everyday human set backs of being judged.

Kindred spirits continue to encourage and uplift me while mentors amaze me with knowledge of ancient  worlds.  I marvel at the depth of some and the unwillingness of others, but only in passing.   My presence is absorbed in the clouds configuring, the moon floating, and my heart expanding.

Love has erased the check marks indicating blame or shame.  Names have blended into places and spaces have been filled with words, insight, and wisdom.   Love has arrived, bringing my long awaited happy ending.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment