Thursday, June 22, 2017

Passionately Curious




"Any fool can know.
The point is to understand."
Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein left us with numerous quotes with simplicity, provoking our thoughts.  What good is knowledge if there is no imagination?  To be a successful man is second place to becoming a man of integrity.  If we can't explain something to a six year old, then we don't really understand it ourselves.

Einstein was a world renowned scientist, but his rapport was genuinely sincere with either a garbage man or a president.  Besides his brilliance, he had a sense of common knowledge regarding honor, respect, and decency for all peoples. 

Numerous times I have turned to his quotes to remind me of my self worth. He awakens a sense of self-discovery and an equality amongst us all.  This extraordinary man never lost his connection with being a simple human being."I have no special talents.  I am only passionately curious." (Einstein)





No comments:

Post a Comment