Monday, September 23, 2024

Vibe Exchange


"When you are enthusiastic about what you do,
you feel this positive energy. It's very simple."
Paulo Coelho

As an energy worker, I am highly sensitive to the energy of others and that of my surroundings. Sometimes I feel it slamming into me or drawing me into a particular awareness. This could be draining, except I remember that I am simply a vessel to embrace and release these vibrations.  

I truly believe that when I start something, the Universe responds either by opening doors or redirecting me. When I feel off-kilter, I immediately try to recalibrate my energy. I do this by feeling the light of life pouring into and through me. If I have over extended myself, I never hesitate to reach out to others to send me light.

The sun is light energy vibrating down on plants, animals, and human forms. The same is true of the moon as it also extends energy towards our earth. It is through these energetic exchanges that we can feel connected. Energy dissipates loneliness and recharges our passion to fulfill our life purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment