Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Brief Kingdom

 




"Our lives are like quilts ~
bits and pieces,
joy and sorrow,
stitched with love."
 
Author Unknown
 
 
There is such great comfort in wrapping up in an old quilt sitting before a fire.  Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are within reach as well as a nice pot of tea.  I can stay suspended in this day dream indefinitely.  My biggest decision is whether to read or journal.  I definitely foresee a nap in my future as well.
 
I am happy and contented, delighted to not be of despair.  I feel close to my source of Divine and connected with all there is whether living or holding light.  There is joy in my heart with no room for sadness in spite of knowing this too shall pass.
 
These passing moments are held close,  as it is so unusual, this feeling of comfort while  being me.  Energy surrounds, breezes through, and escalates up and down my spine.   It  is uplifting and invigorating to have these frequencies dancing within and around my form. 
 
I am thankful this space holds all of the elements ... fire, air, earth, and water.  I am grateful to have my body, mind, and spirit aligned in support of me.  Spirits dwelling above and below join me.  All is good in this brief kingdom of being me.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment