Monday, November 4, 2013

Prayer Put Into Action

 

 
 
"They knew that to send love was to send out a vibrational energy field.
The energy field affected all in its presence."
 
Dr. Heather Anne Harder
Many Were Called Few Were Chosen
 


Sending love, energy, and light can be compared to saying prayers.  Vibrational energy can be sent to places of disharmony with the intention to establish a break in the negative energy.  This powerful force field  of love can be applied to areas of hate, fear and unhappiness.  At times, peace may settle in without any explanation.  Understanding why is not important.  The importance is to use light energy for good.

Over the years, I have acquired an extensive collection of spiritual tools.   I am a Reiki Master and a Karuna Reiki Master.  I have used tuning forks, polarity techniques, EFT, Geotran and cranial sacral applications to mention a few. Although I love to offer head massages and foot rubs, (I am a certified massage therapist) my energy work is primarily used long distance.  That is to say, that I extend vibrational energy upon request to those who are in need. 

Being trained as a light worker, there is comfort in being able to extend help to those who are challenged by health or financial issues; depression or isolation; threat or fears; and any other situation human beings find themselves.  I do not believe I have some magical power, but I do believe that Divine Spirit uses me as a vessel to send energy to those have grown in disharmony.

My intention is never to heal, but to send a person love, energy, and light for them to use as they so choose.  If they want to use it to become healthy, great.  If they choose to use it to have the strength to cross over, then fine.  If they simply decide to hold the light, that is ok too.  I am not trying to interfere with any one's free choice.  I am not attempting to adjust any outcome.  My intention is to be of service with integrity and kindness, just delivering 'good vibes' from Spirit.

So if I am alive today and conscious, I will be sending out love, energy, and light to all of my loved ones, acquaintances, and to those I have yet to meet.  I spread flowing vibrational energy to those who suffer, who are in pain, starving or live in fear.  I extend my light to those I have forgiven and to those who have not yet forgiven me.  I cover mother earth with the frequency of love, holding us all in light.  Extending light is my prayer put into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment