Monday, July 12, 2021

Inner Presence Heightens




"Learning to follow the spirit within me."
Shakti Gawain

When I was pregnant, I was consistently mindful of the human within.  As it grew, so did my attention for what was best for development and growth.  The same is true with nurturing the spirit within me.   If I want to be filled with light, I must be mindful of thought, word, and deed.

When we live with the commitment to growing our spiritual awareness, it can replace anxiety, stress, and negative thinking.  We no longer feel alone as the inner presence heightens.  We are less likely to have negative thoughts, and if we do, they are purged.

When we can fill our human body with brightness from spiritual practice, our journey still faces challenges; but, we are better prepared to navigate circumstances.  As we regularly check in, we tend to sense guidance which leads to connectedness rather than detachment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment