Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Inner and Outer





"Every person we meet can effect us profoundly,
just as every situation we find ourselves in,
can teach us something new."
Daily Om 


Curiosity has driven me straight into life changing scenarios.  My quest for learning about diversity has introduced me to paths that seemed to just unfold.  My spiritual pursuits led me to understand a larger picture of life, existence, and connection.

Revisiting my journey, I can understand how harmful experiences ultimately stretched my understanding, even though difficult at the time.  A positive belief that we are not alone floundering like fish out of water, reminds us of strength built by faith, synchronicty or blessings.  

If we close our selves off, we too easily become stuck. When we hide out of fear, we miss stimulating occurrences or sparks of magic.  Retreats on the inner and Quests on the outer, trigger new thoughts or ideas as distractions are minimal.  While we are willing to be still, life freely flows through us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment