Saturday, June 15, 2013

Angels Crying




"This has to be his fault, somehow.
I 'm going to track him down,
pluck out his angel feathers,
and stuff a pillow with them."

Lisa Desrochers
PERSONAL DEMONS  



There are times, I swear I hear angels crying near me.  I figure I have missed yet another opportunity or I have not been listening to the spiritual guidance around me.  The angels weep, dragging themselves back to the heavenly drawing board to think once again of a tactic to which  I might actually respond.  Perhaps one day I will make the angels sing.

In contemplation, I realize that mastering willpower is not the key to unlocking the purpose of my life.  It is far greater to focus on my desire to know God.  Once I am in union with Divine Spirit,  all things can happen, not through my will but through the unfolding of Divine Love.  When I can remain focused on being a vessel for Spirit, I can  release stress from my personal expectations.  When I trust and open my heart to what comes my way, I experience  growth, change and progress. 

It is often times difficult for me to place my trust and belief in my own nature.  It is imperative for me to remain aligned with God which enables me to move forward as things unfold.  By keeping my ego to a minimum and increasing my trust to the maximum, I experience not only my connection with the spiritual world, but also the importance of being  compassionate and loving on earth.


(Thoughts inspired by ANGELIC MESSENGER CARDS by Meredith L. Young-Sowers)

1 comment:

  1. Love this post on angels and I ask them for guidance.

    ReplyDelete