Saturday, June 29, 2024

Disentanglement

 


"In the end, that's all disentanglement is: trusting God and 
taking the next step in the right direction." 
Jinger Duggar Vuolo

Like a gnarly tree, my core gets severely tangled choking the life out of me. Knotted by sudden twists and turns, the constant squeezing creates my sudden need to become numb. So branch by branch, I begin to untwine the invisible boughs and twigs that bind me. I trace them back to their origin and see how my choices have stunted me.

I have new shoes and they are going to follow an authentic path opening before me. Leaving the voices of well meaning others behind me, I carry only trust and awareness for all that I will hear and experience through my own being. It will be my inner light that leads through darkness and my energy that will resonate with the right way to go.

Discarding stunted growth from my trunk I feel empowered. My intention is to grow my light inviting intuition and glimpses of possibility. My dreams will offer possibilities with subtle messages for only me to behold. I am going to overlook this fear of depending upon myself and simply unfold into who I am meant to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment