Sunday, June 30, 2024

Celebrating Change




"I have come to believe over and over again that what is most
important to me must be spoken, made verbal and shared,
even at the risk of having it bruised or misunderstood."
Audre Lorde

Today, I am once again celebrating my life. I have not always felt that it was worth celebrating, but that is no longer the case. Over the years through trial and error, sisters of my heart, and deep dives inward, I have finally discovered personal power and the ability to make my own unique mark by using my voice.

In 2011, sweet sister of my heart, Becky Aud-Jennison, encouraged me to create a blog. She opened an account for me and Virginia's Voice was established. I have shared insights  for 13 years without missing one day. It has been an opportunity to be present for others while they discover their pathway back into the light.

I thrive on diversity whether agreeing or disagreeing. I love the challenge to think for myself and choose what most aligns with me. I have learned to truly like myself and be able to open my heart to all peoples with sincere compassion. Human existence is challenging, but when balanced with spiritual understanding, lessons stimulating change, abound.







No comments:

Post a Comment