Sunday, April 4, 2021

Creating Another Beginning




"Spring adds new life and new joy to all that is."
Jessica Harrelson 

The word light has been a constant in my life continuously expanding and contracting. The shape of light can be as small as a wick in a candle or as broad as the light of Christ.  Through my love for nature, I have experienced the variances of air, fire, water and earth, just as I have through my love of Christ.

My concept of light has grown to embrace all of the Universe whether we call it God or Spirit.  Light is in each person and every object.  On Easter, we gather to celebrate new life which is congruent with the new beginnings of spring.

It is my wish that within each of us, new little sprouts of thought are budding.  As our heart hears whispers, I hope we can sense variances of color,  and imagine individual fragrances.  May we grow gardens within for desperately needed quiet times. Perhaps we can experience all of nature as one, creating another beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment