Friday, April 2, 2021

Projected






"Remember that wherever your heart is,
there you will find your treasure."
THE ALCHEMIST, Paulo Coelho

Instructed to envision my heart, I closed my eyes and saw an image appearing to be formed with tiny pieces of mosaic tile.  Ah, my broken heart pasted back together many times over.  Next, we were to examine what we saw inside of our heart, dividing it into three layers.

The top layer was filled with radiant rainbow colors displaying instant memories  of special moments with deeply loved people.  It was buoyant and joyful. The second layer was night time, dark with sparkling stars shining in the moon light.  Each reflection capture a relationship that had touched my heart. The darkness hovered, covering all of the nasty parts.  The bottom layer was infinitely small, centered in the tip of the heart, gently cradling my self, alone.

For years,  I had doused others individually or collectively with love, energy and light.  I was childlike feeling ecstatic sending beams anonymously from my soul.  As I gave, more returned, and so I extended indulgently. This was my joy. And yet, there I was in the tip of my heart ... all love being projected.

Like many experiences, this visualization did not turn out the way I had anticipated. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment