Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Soul on Fire



"Thou shalt decree a thing,
and it shall be established unto thee:
and the light shall shine upon thy ways."
Job 22:28


I have decreed, "I am lovable and worthy" and it is changing my life.  As I see my lovely self through new eyes, I discover my strength instead of being distracted by weakness. My little flame so boldly burning has shed light upon my  path.

"Who are you?" might I ask.  I don't want your labels, titles, associations, or family name.  I want to look inside your heart and sense the warmth of your own flame.  Show me what is unique, sincere, and imagined dreams.

Is there nothing  you yearn for?  Do you no longer feel fire in your belly?  I have chosen how to best  tend my fire, to keep it hot without burning my self  to ashes.  I will brace against the winds of time and deflect the rains of all tomorrow, to keep my soul on fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment