Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Communication With Inner Self



I am proud of your determination to think better of me. I really do support you and always follow your lead. I follow that lead no matter if it is to e nice to you or not.
When you tell me to be small, I can do that. When you tell me to be happy when you are close to tears, yes, I can do that as well. When you say “eat” I eat whether you are hungry or not.
I wanted to say to you that if feels good to finally be a team working together to make us happy, balanced, and strong. I love you dearly and will do my very best to align our intentions.
Together, we can seek horizons we never thought we’d get to see. We may never be perfect, but we will be well matched in our new love for each other.
I have more energy now that I am not fighting with you. We can use our forces together to move into alignment.
We are never alone if we remember we have each other. Challenges will always come, but together we will do our best.
Again, I just wanted to say, I love you, and thank you for inviting me into your life with honor, respect, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment