Sunday, May 18, 2014

When Hard Pressed



Conflict has appeared in what is usually a warm and accepting environment.  I am totally caught off guard and I feel tension spreading through my body with waves of fear.  I experience my mind building a strong defense to secure things will remain comfortably in my favor.

It pays to sit awhile, to toss ideas around so they can be worn out and set in a corner of the mind.  I let my concerns drop down into my heart and I scoop the fear from my belly.  Sigh.  Peace returns and I can view the situation from a greater distance, allowing creative opportunities to surface.  

Instead of trying to 'stack the cards' in my favor or decide what is 'right', I can venture into positive outcomes when change occurs.  My intuition is somehow able to bring to the the surface ideas enhancing the situation rather than producing a negative climate.  

To allow the mind to stop thinking and to wait for insight that will benefit all involved, is truly a preferred way of decision making.  When hard pressed, it is best to just admit clear insight is not apparent as of yet, and more time is required.  Automatic responses are rarely in any one's best interest.  Give permission to take as much time as needed until thoughts, feelings, and emotions are aligned.

No comments:

Post a Comment