Articulating Silence - Deciphering Dreams - Exploring Inner Landscapes

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Simply Disappeared

 


"Everything in this world has a hidden meaning."
Nikos Kazantakis

My tray was already filled with food when I entered the open seating area. Glancing around, there was not one open table for me to sit. My eyes searched for someone finishing their meal so I could stalk them in hopes of securing their table. Nothing was in sight, except for an older woman having tea at a table by herself.

Humbly, I approached her and asked if I might join her. Her face lit up with open acceptance and happily said, "Oh, please do." Time opened before us and we were to discover parallels in our past, present and probably future. She had the most amazing perspective filled with compassion for herself as well as others.

Spiritual insights flowed through her disclosures, and her heart simply glowed. I felt as though I could get lost in her lovely eyes forever.  I felt that I would never see her again, so I hugged her goodbye.  At the exit, I glanced back, only to discover she had disappeared. The teapot, table and chairs ... well, they were gone as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment