Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Fear Living, Not Dying



"I have absolutely no fear of death. From my near-death research 
and my personal experience, death is, in my judgment, 
simply a transition into another kind of reality."
Raymond Moody

Years ago, authors Raymond Moody, Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, Helen Wambach, Michael Newton, and Brian Weiss  captivated my attention regarding life after death. I became mesmerized once I discovered additional documentation of near-death experiences. Research has provided a broad base for believing in these concepts, 

Added to the subjects of near death and life after death is the concept of reincarnation which seems to be an insightful link. As we experience the unexplainable like deja vu, coincidences, synchronicities, and 'knowings', our minds open to greater possibilities with the realization there is more to the story.

The spiritual world suggests  we are spiritual beings having a human experience, here to learn lessons and expand. I believe the life before me is a chapter to be added to a larger book in another realm. Death, it would seem, will be the end of my human form, but my spiritual self will simply return to its original realm. I tend to fear living more than dying.




No comments:

Post a Comment