Saturday, April 1, 2023

Expertise in Foolishness




"We are all capable of foolishness, it's just
that we have a different area of expertise."
Giannis Delimitsos

There have been numerous times that I have innocently played the part of a fool.  I stood with heart open, believing in the goodness of man. I continue to do this, to be vulnerable to humans, hoping to share the wisdom within our souls.

When someone takes advantage of my kind heartedness, why is my trust declared foolish? Have I been wrong, standing in my illuminated space?  If I learn the lesson at hand, enhancing my soul, am I truly a fool?  

Those regarding me as foolish, could it be they simply do not understand as they are viewing situations through their own biases? I refuse to close my heart, just to dodge name calling, even if it means a parting of our ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment