Saturday, April 22, 2023

Kiss On The Face




"The sunshine is nature planting a kiss on the face of the earth."
Michael Bassey Johnson

The thought of sunshine being an act of nature placing a kiss upon the earth touched my heart. I stepped outside, welcoming the sun's warmth on my face while regarding the gentle breeze as a hug whirling around me.  

With each step upon my path, I intentionally strengthened the connection between myself and the ground. I opened to feel the energy streaming up into me as a strong support system, encouraging me to keep moving forward.

As I watched the birds gliding in the sky, I was reminded of the freedom I seek, leading to discovery and enhancement. With the birds chirping, I thought for certain they were saying, "You can do this!" I swear, every day aught to be Earth Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment