Sunday, January 2, 2022

Lost in the Flame




"Sit in stillness and listen to what your heart prays."
Ruth Jewell 

There are times we need to get out of our own way.  We can visualize stepping out of our body suit and being present in our own light.  As physical distractions are removed, the inner voice increases its cadence.

Attending Roman Catholic Mass as a child, candles became imbedded as a symbol of stillness, calm, and connection.  To this day, my spirit easily becomes immersed in the flame of light on my way to meditation, visualization and creativity.  Inner communication gains clarity as I become increasingly still.

As I listen to my 'higher self' I learn what is really troubling me or what it is I truly need.  Stripped away of all worldliness, the spiritual realm opens into  a greater expansion of quiet where I can easily gain insight into all that I am.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment