Saturday, January 22, 2022

Power Ignites



  • "If you are depressed you are living in the past,
    if you are anxious you are living in the future,
    if you are at peace, you are living in the present."
    Lao Tzu

    When I recognize that I have choice, a slip of power ignites.  If I can determine the difference between acting out old childish patterns or creating healthier scenarios, the power grows.

    There is little I can do about the pain I feel, but do I want to feed it with drama or strike upon something new?  The pain is still present, but it is modified.

    In this moment,  I can draw upon peace while minimizing both the past and the future.  Peace arrives abounding with love and compassion, cloaked in safety and protection.  Everything within is rekindled, confirming my power to face life from a healthier choice..


No comments:

Post a Comment