Thursday, March 4, 2021

Edges of Life's Spiral

 


"Annoying to know we create our own reality.
I would so much rather blame you!"
Virginia Carlson 

Again, I found my body weaving around the edges of life's spiral.  I did not cling nor did I shrink forgetting visions and dreams. Twirling dark currents kept tugging against the charted path interrupting intended flow.  My vision became blurry and for awhile I thought there was nothing left to see.

Life, it would seem, challenges us down to the last minute.  It discards our carefully rehearsed words, and abruptly changes a scene.  Kindred Spirits follow their own dreams and supportive pathways  rarely  intervene.  Our spirit fills with light and communicates in oneness, but the human veil lags behind, snagged in the dredges of ego and fear.

Layers have been shed and heavy waste has been discarded, gently coaxing us into better beings.   There is the awkward pause, with nothing tangible to be seen; but, if we listen, we can hear the voice within... calmly coaching us forward for our light again to be seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment