Friday, July 31, 2015

True Dreamer





"I address you all tonight for who you truly are:
wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, and magicians.
You are the true dreamers."

Brian Selznick



Excessive energy is running through me, so I close my eyes and send loving energy into the hearts of my loved ones, neighbors, and community.  I blanket the world in loving light in hopes of each person feeling a nudge in his or her heart to be particularly loved.  My intention is for all of the animals big and small to feel especially appreciated.  Allowing myself to merge one more time with the beautiful beams of light, I cover every tree, flower, and aspects of nature with a sense of love.

I am alive with the special joy of giving, but realize there are still things left undone.  I have yet to send energy up to the sky, stars, and moon, and down the roots of every growing thing into the crystal core of earth.  In doing so now, I am connected to all things in a lovely state of peace.

In my own way, I can be  a "wizard, mermaid, traveler, adventurer, and magician."  Whether I fill these roles through imagination, dreams, reading, or various forms of art, I can deeply experience all the loveliness of life meant for me.  I will endeavor to be a 'true dreamer' of this great earth,  until my dying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment