Saturday, July 4, 2015

Celebrating Freedom





"We come spinning out of nothingness,
scattering stars like dust."

Rumi



Fireworks in the sky were amazing in my childhood.  So much so, the festivities up high continue to appear to be magical.  I like the symbols of light bringing sparkle to any darkness, and the darker the night, the brighter the multi-colored explosions in the sky.

While watching a Fourth of July sky, I release the limitations of my physically bound feet and ascend into the energy above.  I absorb the sounds deeply, and they carry me farther away, forgetting the  challenges of other days.

Lost in time with the celebrations in the heavens, I am propelled into joy with accelerating haste.  Freedom ...  I find myself celebrating freedom to be fully who I am, gently swinging on a star.  


No comments:

Post a Comment