Sunday, July 5, 2015

Right Where I Am



'one can write on
almost any surface'


Last month, another year of my life came to an end and a new one yawned in front of me.  I have always been a seeker, exploring random pathways, except now my intentions seem to be shifting.  Instead of traveling to diverse destinations, I feel as though I am being pulled deeper, right where I am.

There is a richness deep within waiting to be excavated and reassembled.  There are whispers surfacing as though they were  floating through the branches of magnificent trees.  The moon is filled with stories to ease my yearning dappled with curiosity.  Perceptions are expanding and only silence slides across my lips.  My voice is needed in the written word, a service endeared to me.  Writing words everywhere ... walls, floors, body, mind and soul.

There are books unopened patiently waiting for me to fall under their spell.  Colors are suspended upon an artist's palette hoping to be splashed across a backdrop, years in the making.  There is a depth beneath my feet pulling me down to the crystal core of the earth, while the radiant stars on high engage my finger tips.

I find my lovely self releasing, but not forgetting the mystery of the past.  I place my bare feet once again onto the beginner's path trusting to be led wherever I need to go.  My intention is to purely  be present and aware during these last earthly breaths.


No comments:

Post a Comment