Articulating Silence - Deciphering Dreams - Exploring Inner Landscapes

Friday, October 2, 2026

Liberating the Soul

 


"Liberated is the soul which sees all human behavior as either 
an act of love or a call for love."
Luna's World

Staring at the tree, I found myself wondering if the tree was being lovingly hugged or tragically squeezed. I wanted to believe that these appendages were climbing up this tree as a means of support. Is that not what outside support is meant to do ... make us stronger not tear us down? 

Perceiving the positive interpretation, I felt good inside and even imagined how this tree may have experienced these hugs. I realized this natural perception of kindness impacted my body, mind, and spirit. I felt happier and deeply connected to all things on this wandering path in the woods.

Rather than picking flowers along the way, I stopped to tell them how lovely they were and thanked them for being there for me to enjoy. The trickling of the little stream cleansed me of dark thoughts loitering in my head. To the little creatures rustling in the ground cover, I extended a greeting. A walk in the woods liberates the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment