"Are you a physical being having a spiritual experience,
or are you a being of spirit having physical experience?"
Greg Braden
Another beautiful fall day! I grabbed my sweatshirt and headed for the woods. My feet were happy to hit the ground as though they knew exactly where I was going. My eyes soaked up the glory of this earth and my mind slowed to respect the atmosphere of this sanctuary. My heart swelled feeling the energy wrap around me in the woods.
In this space, I felt 'other worldly' consumed with a sense of partnership with all there is. My inner self flared in recognition of the spiritual presence gently wrapping around me. My physical body became less important as the expansion of the Divine dwelling within me guided myself forward into spacious realms.
Inner intuition was nurtured and the clutter in my mind fell softly away. Wisdom spread through me with the gentle breeze. Oh, how I love the woods ... this connection of all there is. This heightened sense of knowing will escort me back into the physicality of my current life, with a stronger sense of being all I ever imagined myself to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment