Monday, December 11, 2017

Reflection of True Nature

     



"I think if I weren't a writer, 
I might cease to exist."
Kim Addonizi

Early, I began using my ability to write as an outlet for frustration, disappointment and confusion.  Words displayed across the page assisted me in seeing my hidden introverted self as well as my projected aggressive personality.   It was a healthy way for me to grasp some sense of meaning in my conflicts in life.

As an avid reader, my vocabulary and my imagination expanded.  Reading and writing were my tools for survival, but also my best friends.  Books allowed me to compare my self to characters far more bizarre and my writing was a door to pass through to experience freedom.

Stringing my words together, I continue to hope not only to heighten myself, but to bring others to a broader understanding of inner awareness.   My use of words may not be the first choice of the reader, but the writing itself may trigger a brighter reflection of his or her true nature.





No comments:

Post a Comment