Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Never Under A Tree




"He who has not Christmas in his heart
will never find it under a tree."
Roy L. Smith

The rush of Christmas is passing and the build up for the New Year pushes against me.  It is a season of letting go and ushering in.    I lean on faith and trust,  as my life unfolds with loving kindness.  No longer a driven seeker,  I am  an observer of the present moment before me.

Love has flourished and I am eternally grateful for my Renaissance Man; however darkness haunts me.  I am sensitive to those who hunger or experience physical, mental or spiritual  pain.  It is difficult for me to accept the lack of cultural integrity when it is at the cost of others.

I grow concentrated on the beauty of life offered to me and attempt to process it back out into the world.  I am encouraged by the undying movement of nature and the memorable experiences with wise women.  My roots have spread deeply into the earth as my arms have stretched towards the sky. I have a passion to rekindle light, energy, and love which for me is the meaning of Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment