Sunday, January 1, 2017

Warmth of the Heart



"God is good to give us new day and New Years
since He knows we need so many times
to start over."  
Lacey Sturm

This year I have been blessed early with new beginnings.  My beautiful grandson entered the world and a new relationship unfolded.  I carry both of these loving beings into 2017 with hopes and dreams.

As I start over, I remind myself constantly, change must take place in order to avoid repeating the same errors.  Flexibility, respect for myself, and trust empower the previously wounded soul.  With every passing day, I feel healing and sense better tomorrows.

I encourage everyone to move forward with a new set of guidelines, reasonable expectations and no attachments.  Release what no longer serves, and welcome new ways and authentic people into the warmth of the heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment