Saturday, January 14, 2017

Truth Untainted



"Imagine that every person in the world is enlightened but you.
They are all your teachers, each doing just the right things to help
you learn perfect patience, perfect wisdom, perfect compassion."
Jack Kornfield


Just for today, I am going to look at my past and view those who have hurt me with new eyes.  What profound lessons will I learn?  I will try to determine how I was responsible for allowing hearts to be broken and apply compassion accordingly.

Just for today, I am going to look at my future and visualize what dreams may come true.  What knowledge will I seek and how will it play out in my life?  I will position myself to be open and patient.

Just for today, I am going to focus on my present and zero in on each passing moment.  What adjustments do I need to make to see truth untainted by my perspectives?  I will capture nature's kisses as they flutter in the air like butterflies, dropping wisdom gently into my open heart.







No comments:

Post a Comment