Sunday, December 14, 2014

Turn This Around




"That peace will emanate out from you,
surrounding and touching everything
in your path."

Panache Desai

My eyes were half open when I realized I felt off balance.  Maybe a dream impacted my feelings or was I sensing overwhelm from the forthcoming day. I really was not certain. 

Words from Panache Desai's book,  Discovering Your Soul Signature, came floating back to me.  "Turn this around."  His words encouraged the reader to turn fear into love, and to "be the change."  I was to see every opportunity of the day as a challenge to remain clearly centered and balanced.

At the first sense of disharmony, I can pause and determine what is triggering me, rather than ignoring the feelings to build and ruin the entire day.  As I readily determine my irritation of the moment, I can step through the illusion and return to harmony.  In doing this, I disallow any one from taking my peace from me.  

I will shift and I will make the change, knowing that I cannot alter anyone but myself.  I will navigate my day, willing to remove blocks before they build a foundation.  Peace is at my core, waiting for challenge to flow through it and pass on by.  It is up to me to turn any potential negativity around.  The decision is mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment