Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Living Color




Why do two colors, put one next to the other, sing? 
Can one really explain this?  No.  ~Pablo Picasso

Perhaps it is the humming of all of the vibrant colors that makes me feel so happy.  The fresh air certainly contributes to my sense of freedom, but the rich colors place all of my senses in a state of bliss.

Vibrant colors are splashed upon paintings and art work galore.  Tourists resemble a 64 count crayon box moving to and fro.  One cannot help feeling happy with everything a glow!  From awe inspired sun rises to the sinking of the sun, God's creative pallete refreshes the soul within. 

Writing is fluent, words flowing onto pages.  My journal is filling with thoughts from various places.   It is not about who I am or what I am doing here. 
It is just that I am fully present ... in a world of  living  color.

No comments:

Post a Comment