Monday, January 7, 2013

Completion Is Mine






There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart.  So you'd better learn the sound of it.  Otherwise, you'll never understand what it's saying.
 
~Sara Dessen
 JUST LISTEN
 
 
Since Christmas Day, I have been cloistered, unplanned.  I have had numerous hours for contemplation and wide spaces in time for writing, but my physical weakness curtails my desire.  I have slept more hours than actually awake, and I have had many a journey into the depths of my soul.    When I find myself actually awake, I use the idol time to translate the images, symbols, and teachers who have visited my slumbers. 
 
As I inventory myself, I find bits and pieces missing or out of place.  It is as though certain aspects of myself are not working quite as crisply as they had.  There is no time to loiter over a suspicious loss when magnificent doors have been thrown open into realms of  ancient past, current present, and the forever on going future.
 
There is great comfort in recalling the sound of the last piece of the puzzle sliding into place.  The "ah ha" moment when the entire world falls into peace, calm, love and order.  When all the senses align themselves opening the heart to embrace all that is ... and there is nothing but the presence of Divine Spirit intertwined in us all.
 
All else falls away and I feel transcended, a true light body; and yet I have gone no where.  I remain in the same place, surrounded by all that was there prior, but what is unnecessary turns translucent and shimmers away.  Sweet sounds of music tune my memories into revelations easily understood.  Completion is mine, and I am all I need to be.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment