Saturday, December 3, 2011

"Either you be or you don't be."

... unplugged ...

                 



To be or not to be
is not the question of compromise.
Either you be or
you don't be.

Golda Meir


Mercury in retrograde, end of Mayan calendar, global warming, and religious warnings are just a few areas of current concern.  We must be cognisant of the many shifts going on around us, but do we really need to be fear based?  Seriously, there is so much information being misunderstood, misinterpreted, and misrepresented, the negativity can be overwhelming.

If I were not rooted in my spiritual beliefs, I would be blown away by the negativity and/or violence in the newspapers, television and other forms of media.  Darkness, doubt and fear multiply in the hearts of many.

I just need to be unplugged.  Quiet time can be filled with yoga, meditation, and ancient transcripts.  Walking in the park will engage me with a positive connection to the outside world.  Listening to music will certainly soothe my frayed soul before I settle into rest.


                "Either you be or you don't be." 





No comments:

Post a Comment