"The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it.
The present is here, live it."
Thomas S. Monson
Walking down the trail, I have appreciated the sounds and fragrances behind me, and I do hope beyond the bend, the sun will continue to warm my face. Right in this moment, I am being nurtured by nature allowing me to send endless love, light, and prayer out into the numerous realms of the world.
Veering off onto side paths can saturate my curiosity, but if I am in the middle of a present moment moving down a specific trail, application of what I know is imperative. In this particular time in space, what do I want to develop and apply? Using my value of well spent time, I am living a life with purpose and joy.
Each one of us gets to decide which actions best support our needs. Individual choice is cultivated by our relationship with the self. We cannot appropriately choose if we have not identified authentic direction. Identify and release inspiration and kindness out into the world to expand and receive.

No comments:
Post a Comment