Articulating Silence - Deciphering Dreams - Exploring Inner Landscapes

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Inner Being of Light

 


"I have a religion; it's called love. I have a church; it's called Earth.
I have a scripture; it's called heart. I have a prayer; it's called compassion."
Sofo Archon

Some time ago, I decided to visit a religious group that had attracted my attention. It had been quite some time since I had been in a religious establishment with such beautiful stained glass. As I walked down the aisle into the sanctuary, there was a mix of emotions ranging from loving comfort to a need to protect myself based on hidden fear. 

Chants easily filled my ears, but when words from the pulpit arrived, I began to feel penetrated. I was taken off guard by feelings of being talked down to and an overbearingly masculine rhetoric. All of this had been buried so very long ago, and I felt compelled to sweep it outside of the beautiful wooden door.

This experience ended up being a mirror to reflect what I had believed. Now, Divine Spirit was everywhere, in everything, and flowing inside everyone. This is all the more reason to treat everyone with love and compassion. There is no better than nor lesser than as we follow our earthly scripts disguising our inner being of light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment